Monetary giving opportunities:
Become a monthly/quarterly donor
Here are what your donation dollars go toward funding:
- 16 monthly peer groups for people with early stage dementia
- 9 monthly educational based peer support groups for caregivers
- Memory screenings
- Project Lifesaver Program for those who wander
- H.E.A.D. Talks
- Countless hours of crisis call management
Our organization only has two employees, in an effort to keep overhead costs at a minimum, so we accomplish much of what we do with the help of unpaid volunteers.
Other specific roles can also be developed. Please contact our office at (360) 671-3316 or send us a message to inquire about specific roles and your area of interest.
So that monetary donations can be directed more towards support services and programs that we offer, office supply donations are greatly appreciated.
Some office supply donation suggestions:
- Copy Paper
- Security self-sealing business envelopes
- Pocket portfolio folders
- Nonperishable snacks