Monetary giving opportunities:
Become a monthly/quarterly donor
Here are what your donation dollars go toward funding:
- 16 monthly peer groups for people with early stage dementia
- 9 monthly educational based peer support groups for caregivers
- Memory screenings
- Project Lifesaver Program for those who wander
- H.E.A.D. Talks
- Countless hours of crisis call management
Our organization only has two employees, in an effort to keep overhead costs at a minimum, so we accomplish much of what we do with the help of unpaid volunteers.
Interested in Volunteering in our office?
Would you like to volunteer to answer phones at the office? Procure for events? Facilitate groups? Everyone has strengths that can assist our mission here at Dementia Support Northwest. Whether you like to be behind the scenes, or out front. Whether you have a few hours a month, or a few hours a day, or want to help with an annual event once a year! Contact us today for more information!
(360) 671-3316 or email@example.com
Other specific roles can also be developed. Please contact our office at (360) 671-3316 or send us a message to inquire about specific roles and your area of interest.
Some office supply donation suggestions:
- Copy Paper
- Security self-sealing business envelopes
- Pocket portfolio folders
- Nonperishable snacks